or 4 fortnightly payments of $11.25 with More info
Create Glitter Lips, 3D Glitter Makeup Effects, Face Jewelry
Dimension by Dermaflage is the only 3D colour cosmetic that adds additional interest to makeups through dimension & texture. Glitter by LIT is suspended in Dermaflage silicone makeup to allow you to create a smudge-proof effect that dazzles with a lacquered wet look. Create glitter lips without any primer or glue. The silicone will form a soft, flexible layer that can complement any look. Use the best glitter makeup and it will stay exactly where you want it – No Mess!
Known for innovation & durability in the professional makeup film & television industry, Dermaflage brings this waterproof & long-wearing makeup to beauty, fashion & editorial.
- Glitter suspended in fast drying silicone means no mess!
- Dries to a high-gloss finish for a lacquer look
- Great for glitter lips!
- Get creative and sculpt any shape in 30 seconds: 3D Face Jewelry, Glitter Tears, Bindi Jewelery
DERMATOLOGIST TESTED | NON-IRRITATING | ALLERGY TESTED
Silicone Filler Ingredients: Dimethicone, Silica, Methacryloxypropyltriisopropoxysilane, Rayon, Dimethiconol, Cyclomethicone, Platinum Divinyltetramethyldisiloxane Complex, Vinyl Dimethicone, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides(CI 77491,77492,77499), Ultramarines(CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Application Tools made in Taiwan; Dermaflage Product made in USA.
Glitter Ingredients: Polyethylene Terephthalate CAS-No 25038-59-9, Acrylates Copolymer CAS-No 9010-88-2,Surface Binder CAS-No 125826-44-0 Polyurethane 33, Polyethylene Naphthalate CAS-No 25853-85-4,Polymethyl Methacrylate CAS-No 9011-14-7, Acrylic Resin, Melamine Resin, Aluminum CAS-No 7429-90-5CI 77000
• Twist the gray cap counter clockwise to remove.
• Affix the mixing tip by lining up the groves and twisting counter clockwise to lock.
• Note: mixing tips are single use. To remove, twist counter clockwise to unlock and lift upward.
• Once dispensed from the applicator, you have about 20 seconds to sculpt. The material will harden in 2 minutes.
• You can also mix equal parts of the two chambers on your pallet and then apply to the face with aspatula if a mixing tip is not needed.